zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Da Wrestling Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Visit our website - DaWrestlingSite.com

Pages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

The OAO YOU'RE SUSPENDED thread., Wellness policy is now public.
SamoaRowe
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 03:56 PM

dWb Superstar

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

STAMFORD, Conn., November 2, 2007 – In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE today suspended the following performers for violations: Chris Mordetzky (Chris Masters) for 60 days (second violation) and Harry Smith (D. H. Smith) for 30 days (first violation).

Additional information on World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/

Let's pin this fucker.

--------------------
Tempest
Posted: Nov 2 2007, 04:06 PM

Have A Merry Christmas... Or Else

Member No.: 116

Didn't Harry just debut?

That was fast.

--------------------
What "World of Warcraft" players see when they're not playing.....

user posted image

Big F'N Swigg
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 09:50 AM

Current Two Time DWB Champion

Member No.: 21

No joke

--------------------
QUOTE (Scrooge McSuck)
I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.
SamoaRowe
Posted: Nov 5 2007, 10:58 AM

dWb Superstar

Glad to see that Harry Smith learned a lesson from the way his father died.

--------------------
Big F'N Swigg
Posted: Mar 11 2008, 07:20 AM

Current Two Time DWB Champion

Member No.: 21

QUOTE (WWE.com)
In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company’s policy.

--------------------
QUOTE (Scrooge McSuck)
I'm too hefty for my slacks. The zippers off it's tracks. I've stretched it to the maa-a-a-a-x.
jamiegeist
Posted: Mar 11 2008, 07:40 AM

Poops McGee

Member No.: 45

*shakes head*
KSSassy
  Posted: Mar 11 2008, 07:46 AM

ROH! ROH! ROH!

Member No.: 366

That explains why he lost the title to Jericho last night.
This is Jeff's second violation -- isn't he out if there's a third.
Perhaps I should say that laughingly since Randy Orton was never punished for his violation(s).
KSSassy
  Posted: Mar 11 2008, 07:50 AM

ROH! ROH! ROH!

Member No.: 366

I should have added -- and meant to -- but I'm still amazed that Jeff Hardy is doing this to his career...
From all of the information I could find about D.H. Smith, he failed the drug test while still in developmental. WWE brought him to the big leagues and then proclaimed he failed to comply with the wellness policy and THEN suspended him in order to "set an example" and "prove they were doing what they said they were going to do".
SamoaRowe
Posted: Mar 11 2008, 09:53 AM

dWb Superstar

Ah, fuckery. To loosely quote Rico, "Dammit, Jeff!"

Yeah, I remember that story about DH Smith too. That was awful shitty of them, if it's true. I can't believe the load of nothing Smith has done thus far, he's beeing Gunner Scott-erized.

--------------------
dynamite kido
Posted: Mar 11 2008, 10:16 AM

Harry Reems is my hero.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 6

WOW, Jeff is a fucking tard. I was pissed with the treatment he's been getting....now, fuck him.

--------------------
user posted image
SamoaRowe
Posted: Mar 11 2008, 10:45 AM

dWb Superstar

QUOTE (dynamite kido @ Mar 11 2008, 11:16 AM)
WOW, Jeff is a fucking tard. I was pissed with the treatment he's been getting....now, fuck him.

Yeah, if anyone is interested, I updated my blog with a look back at Hardy's return to WWE since 2006 and my anger with the recent events.

--------------------
SamoaRowe
Posted: Mar 11 2008, 02:03 PM

dWb Superstar

- With the suspension of Jeff Hardy, he has been removed from the Money in the Bank Match at WrestleMania. MVP, who won a qualifying match at a house show, has been added into the match. Three spots remain open for the match.

- When word of the suspension hit the locker room, there was a feeling of shock and disbelief. Jeff is well liked backstage, but many people have the feeling of, "Can you believe what an idiot he is" with this suspension. It is now clear to talent that things have changed and that you cannot get away with stuff you may have been able to a few years ago. In the end Jeff Hardy found out the hard way that this is a new WWE in regards to the drug testing issues.

PWInsider

--------------------
Viceroy Virus
Posted: Mar 11 2008, 05:09 PM

The Return of Andre "The Fucking" Giant!

Member No.: 32

Yeah, if they suspended Hardy right now given the fact that he's over quite nicely and amid quite the push and going into WM, they really mean business.

--------------------
user posted image
SamoaRowe
Posted: Mar 11 2008, 09:11 PM

dWb Superstar

QUOTE (Viceroy Virus @ Mar 11 2008, 06:09 PM)
Yeah, if they suspended Hardy right now given the fact that he's over quite nicely and amid quite the push and going into WM, they really mean business.

And it's about damn time.

--------------------
Mad Dog
Posted: Mar 16 2008, 12:42 PM

ho ho who the hell are you?

Member No.: 17

QUOTE (Viceroy Virus @ Mar 11 2008, 08:09 PM)

Bullshit. Let me see them suspend one of their uber pet projects like Randy Orton or Batista over this in the same way then I'll say something. Hardy was over but the company still sees him as being as expendable as any lower mid-card guy.

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (9) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1177 seconds | Archive